Friday 2 September 2016

Looking out to Sea


Good Morning,

It's Challenge time again over at the Art by Miran Challenge our theme is the same every week, nice & easy Anything Goes.


I have coloured up Moonlight Mermaid Silvia using Distressed Markers. I thought I would try 2 toned hair & I do really like the effect.


The embellishment are from the July Crafteeze Collection which is from Noor Designs. You do get so much in these collection as this is the 3rd card I've made using bits from it & I still have loads of goodies left.


Thank you for dropping by & make sure you stop by the Art by Miran challenge & see the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the DT

Hope you have a fab day

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Cardmakers - By/Under the Sea - Top 5
Sunny Day Crafting - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft your passion - Anything Goes





5 comments:

  1. Good morning Emma this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Emma. I love this image and your design is fab! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, Emma. I love all your embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous! I love how you layered all of the embellishments and the image is just fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion. -Rina, DT Member

    ReplyDelete