Friday 27 May 2016

Jammin with Jayden

Good Morning,

It's challenge time again over at the Art by Miran Challenge blog and as always the theme is 

Anything goes.



I have coloured up Jammin Jayden using Copic Markers. I thought as its a male card that I would keep it CAS as I don't really have a lot of embellishments that aren't girly.


I did draw and fussily cut out some song notes to compliment the ones already on the image


Thank you for stopping by and please make sure you pop over to the Art by Miran Challenge blog to see what the rest of the inspiration for the fab DT.

Hope you have a great day



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Fathers Day/Male
Watercooler Wednesday - Masculine CAS
Creative Card Crew - Masculine
Crafting when we can - CAS

8 comments:

  1. Hi Emma, what a fun card you've created! Love those notes you've added and the layout! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring of the boy image - with the earphones in, it reminds me of every teenager I see these days (including my own!). I like the little 'extra' that the paper piercing gives the panel. Thanks for playing along with our Watercooler Wednesday challenge. ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute masculine card. I like the extra notes you cut and your copic colouring just makes this image pop. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun masculine card, Emma! Reminds me of several of my grandsons. :) Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along with Watercooler Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry for the late comment and thanks for sharing this wonderful card with us at CRAFT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Emma, I love that you created your own musical notes! They are perfect for your fun card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card love the colours and design
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete