Friday 16 September 2016

Sending out Stars


Good Morning,

It's Challenge time again over at the Art by Miran Challenge and as always the theme is Anything Goes



I have coloured up the super cute Danica using Distressed Markers, I have added some stickles to some of the stars as you know I love a bit of sparkle.


All of the papers & most of the embellishments bar the ribbon for the bow & I think 2 flowers are all from the new August Elegance Crafteezee Collection. I can not recommend this collection enough it's £20+ p&p and you get so much more than you pay for. For more info pop over to the Noor Designs Store Here


I have gone a tad pic heavy with this post but I just had to show all of the wonderful goodies from the August Elegance Collection. The little gold rose on the bow is just so sparkly in real life & the lace is to die for.


Thank you for stopping by & hopefully I haven't bored you to much lol, Please pop over to the Art by Miran Challenge & see all the wonderful inspiration from the DT & join in to win some of Mi Ran's gorgeous stamps.

Hope you have a lovely day



2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card the image is so pretty and the embellishments are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Emma. Such a lovely image and beautifully co-ordinated embellishments. x

    ReplyDelete