Wednesday 20 September 2017

Time for Thermals

Good Morning,

Well the weather is certainly turning here in the UK now. We have been without a boiler for 6 weeks but thankfully after a few problems & a gas leak (I now have a big hole in the garden) we have heating again just in time for the winter.


I have coloured up this super cute stamp from Little Darlings Saturated Canary called Thermal Weather. I have coloured her up using distressed markers. I have dug out my woolly hat now lol


I have been making flowers using foamiran again, I do love making these flowers but time just seems to disappear once I start. I have used the Rosy Owl dies for the large flower.


The smaller pink flower has been made using the whimsy peony die set. The Lace is called Gwendoline & is just simply gorgeous.


Just had to take another pic :)


Thank you for stopping by today, make sure you pop back tomorrow for more gorgeous inspiration from the team.

This card is for sale in my Etsy store

Hugs




The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:



1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card I love the shape and the image and flowers are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete