Monday 2 October 2017

All about Fall/Halloween



Good Morning,


It's challenge time again over at 

grab button for All About Magnolia Challenge

Our theme is 

All about Fall/Halloween


I have coloured up Autumn Tilda with Broom using distressed markers & have fussily cut her out so I could sit her on the lace




The Papers are from a really old Nitwits Paper pad that I bought from Lili of the Valley & I think its called Country Gent. I thought the colours were perfect for a Fall/Autumn card.



Thank you for stopping by & please pop over to the All about Magnolia Challenge & see all the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the team.

Hope you have a lovely day

This card is for sale in my Etsy store

Hugs

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Deep Ocean Challenge - Good by Summer
Craftaholics R Us - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes



2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us.
    Janis, Owner/DT

    ReplyDelete