Thursday 1 March 2018

Spring time at Noor Designs UK


Good Morning,

It's the 1st of the month & challenge time over at Noor Designs UK, our theme this month is ....

Spring




I have coloured up one of the new stamps from Whimsy Stamps called Fairy & Puppy using Intense pencils & have added some Wink of Stella glitter pen to her wings.  


This stamp is super cute & i'm sure I will be using her again soon. I have paired this image with the new Minty papers that Tracy has in store, I thought the colours were very spring like & well needed with the current weather.


On the side of this card I have used one of the new pearl trims that are in the store, I have purchased quite a few different ones as there are so many gorgeous trims & I do love a bit of sparkle.


Thank you for pooping by, all of the products used from Noor Designs UK are listed below.

Hope you have a super day

Hugs

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment